Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

disapointed

Yeh, I have to say this is not one of your better works man.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

LOL

That was funny, mostly because it sounds like a retard singing! Also I like how the music is just someone saying stuff in the background.

Element#20: Calcium Element#20: Calcium

Project?

Hey liked the animation. I assume you did this for a school project? I had to do the same thing with rubiduim and I made a flash and all. I was gona submit it but then I was like "no". If its not for a project it sucks though lol.

A song about Australia A song about Australia

woot

I'm reviewing this cause i see youve responded to all your reviews and want to see what you have to say to mine.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

Just for that, I'm not going to reply to yours. :)

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

AWESOME

this was the first flash ive seen where i actually laughed out load, I can now proudly say lol and mean it. so: lol.

awesome btw, oh and im a level 25 on halo so take that! I could be higher but you kno how it is when you dont have intrnet on wens..wed..wed-ness-da....ahhh mondays.

H the shit eater - part 1 H the shit eater - part 1

...

I dont get it.

Software: The Browsers Software: The Browsers

uhhh, not bad

was the 3d done in flash? cause it looks more like you made it with something else, then put the movie in a flash which is kinda lame...3dfa (w w w. 3dfa. c o m) is awseome for 3d flashes so I recommend actually FLASHES for the FLASH portal.

orb responds:

Um, you don't understand. 3d animation is way more difficult than flash animation. I don't just like click a button and it makes a fox or something, it's extremely difficult. Why did you give me a 0 for graphics? and a 1 for style? What's wrong with 3d?

You don't need to recommend Flashes for a Flash portal, I got personal permission from Tom Fulp to upload one of my other 3D movies ("The Future (5SOP)"), which means he thinks it's okay to have 3d on the portal. Don't be so biased, this movie doesn't deserve a 2.

DeadPixels: Episode 1 DeadPixels: Episode 1

Yeh

not bad, godd animation, I didnt get the joke. Also the rain sound effect was really annoying cause you can hear where it cuts out. It was like *rain* *bump* *rain* *bump*

TheDeadPixelCrew responds:

Yeah, I'll fix the sounds next time.
T_T

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I'm so pumped up!

Im so pumped up I'm gona do everything to stop ebaums world!!! IILEAGAL (not really)(*wink* really)(<<dont payattention to that) OR NOT I WONT BE ABLE TO DIE HAPPY UNTIL ITS OFF THE WEB!!!!!!!

James Bond Depot Part 2 James Bond Depot Part 2

yeh

i think the flash portal is more for flahses than real stuff