Flash Virtual Pet 2 Flash Virtual Pet 2

For guy asking about music.

He obviously has a game cube and the sims with something like camtasia studio to record the music.

for the game, I really think it was over rated by far. It took an hour to load because you loaded with non compressed music files, it was shoty game play at best, graphics were mostly pictures from google. And quite honestly im tired of games like this :P. But keep up the work!

B/C of you B/C of you

I could see you getting better

It was decent animation and lip sycning but it was really boring. I could see you being a really good flash animator and artist but don't submit stuff just cause your mad at someone, and also make sure you submit it as a movie ;). Good luck!

Bunny-mommy responds:

Yeah, I know it wasn't that great. I accidently deleted all the lipsyncing at one point so it's not as good as it was. And to be blunt, you have not right to tell me what I can and Can't submit. I spent a month making this and figured I'd put it up for all the effort I put into it if nothing else. And honestly....I have no idea why it says game. I put it in as a movie.....damn Newgrounds submission page!!!!!! ><

Cubefield Cubefield

Cheat

if you hold right you can go forever, fix that maby for version 2?

&amp;quot;crucify-me! Jesus&amp;quot; "crucify-me! Jesus"

Funny

Haha, the jesus think and the sound was annoying but the way you pointed out all the stupid passages in the bible was hilarious! Keep it up!

the ugly the ugly

Kept my attention

I thought it was pretty good, I dont kno what the other guys were saying. I would like to see a second one that is more logical and mabey non real pics for heads. Also maby some real time stuff where you run accross the hall to avoid the killer or something.

Vagrancy (lvl 5) Vagrancy (lvl 5)

huh?

wtf are you suppose to do, its just a picture with music.

Billy M. Movie Soundboard Billy M. Movie Soundboard

Meh

its too low quality to be useful, and since its only 600kb you can afford to boost the quality of the sound, but theres really no purpose for these things anyway.