Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

disapointed

Yeh, I have to say this is not one of your better works man.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

LOL

That was funny, mostly because it sounds like a retard singing! Also I like how the music is just someone saying stuff in the background.

Element#20: Calcium Element#20: Calcium

Project?

Hey liked the animation. I assume you did this for a school project? I had to do the same thing with rubiduim and I made a flash and all. I was gona submit it but then I was like "no". If its not for a project it sucks though lol.

Flash Virtual Pet 2 Flash Virtual Pet 2

For guy asking about music.

He obviously has a game cube and the sims with something like camtasia studio to record the music.

for the game, I really think it was over rated by far. It took an hour to load because you loaded with non compressed music files, it was shoty game play at best, graphics were mostly pictures from google. And quite honestly im tired of games like this :P. But keep up the work!

B/C of you B/C of you

I could see you getting better

It was decent animation and lip sycning but it was really boring. I could see you being a really good flash animator and artist but don't submit stuff just cause your mad at someone, and also make sure you submit it as a movie ;). Good luck!

Bunny-mommy responds:

Yeah, I know it wasn't that great. I accidently deleted all the lipsyncing at one point so it's not as good as it was. And to be blunt, you have not right to tell me what I can and Can't submit. I spent a month making this and figured I'd put it up for all the effort I put into it if nothing else. And honestly....I have no idea why it says game. I put it in as a movie.....damn Newgrounds submission page!!!!!! ><

Cubefield Cubefield

Cheat

if you hold right you can go forever, fix that maby for version 2?